The Market Research Analyst Intern provides support to the Marketing department in the creation of product marketing plans to include customer analysis, market, economic, competitive, legislative, technology, and partner trends.
Gather and maintain information in the following areas of focus:
- Direct competitors.
- Market and industry trends.
- Technology trends/challenges for the global social sector.
- Customer and partner value perceptions.
- Product life cycle.
- Become familiar with the latest intelligence analytical tools and techniques.
- You’ll be involved in full-cycle Market Research projects from day one, meaning: consulting clients on questions for surveys, crafting surveys based on clients’ briefs, analyzing data using Business Intelligence.
- Evaluate new and existing partnerships in various countries.
- You will also play a hands-on role in developing new business capabilities and efficiency improvements.
- Toward the later weeks of the internship, tasks will be extended to include targeted client project work.